Get a FREE Certificate from ISRO in "Overview of Geo-processing using Python"
Overview of Geo-processing using Python
January 18-29, 2021
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India, Dehradun is organizing the 73rd IIRS Outreach Programme on "Overview of Geo-processing using Python". This is the FREE certificate program from by the ISRO, This Programme will start from the 18th January 2021 and will end on 29th January 2021.
The following candidates can apply for this from these institutes,
- Central/State/Private Universities & Academic Institutions
- Central & State Government Departments
- Forest Resource Professionals
- State Forest Departments/Forest Training Academies
- Research Institutes
- Geospatial Industries
The topics which will be covered in this Programme at ISRO are not limited to,
- Overview of GIS and different geospatial data types
- Overview of Python programming using
- Introduction anaconda and Jupyter notebook
- Raster data processing, resampling, and analysis
- Vector data processing and analysis
- Geo-spatial data visualization on web
- Familiarization with various open-source geospatial data processing libraries e.g. GDAL, Geopandas, etc
There is no course fee.
Working Professionals and Students: Based on 70% attendance and 40% in the online examination.