IIIT Pune- PG Admission in Doctor of Philosophy, Apply by May 30, 2021
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune), is inviting applications for Post Graduate Admission in Doctor of Philosophy.
- The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) The program is aimed at assisting students in acquiring proficiency in their chosen area of research. The Institute encourages research in interdisciplinary areas through a system of joint supervision and interdepartmental group activities.
1. Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech. / B.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area/ MCA (with valid GATE score) with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 65 %. OR M.Tech./M.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
2. Electronics& Communication Engineering
- B. Tech./ B.E. (with valid GATE score) in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of a minimum of 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or hour . OR M.Tech. / M.E. in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of completely filled application form along with the latest passport size photograph, self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, applicable fee, etc. in a single pdf file to academics[at]iiitp.ac.in latest by May 30, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and/or into. Final Year appeared candidates also are eligible to use under the suitable category as long as the candidate must submit the provisional degree on the declaration of results.