NIT Nagaland- PhD Programme Openings, Apply by June 1st, 2021
- Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program (Full Time / Part Time) in various disciplines.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Inter-Disciplinary Research.
Sub-topics of Interdisciplinary Research
- Communication in Phasor Measurement Unit
- Condition monitoring of Power apparatus
- Graph theory in Power System Configuration
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for mechanical systems & In-service Inspection
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management
- Robotics and Automation (Mechanical design, Modeling, Inverse Kinematics, Dynamics and control design)
- Nano-devices modeling, simulation, and optimization
- Artificial Intelligence in VLSI, Network on Chip, etc
- Theoretical and computational study on Magnetism, Nano Magnetism.
- Machine Learning and its applications
- IoT based Industrial Automation
- Predictive Analytics for Automation Technologies
- Data Analytics for Smart Vehicles
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Coding Theory and many more.
- Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with a minimum first-class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on a scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- MS by Research in Engineering / 5-year integrated Masters/ Dual Degree in Engg or BS+MS (5-year integrated course) from CFTI during a relevant area specified above with a minimum First class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on a scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology with Master degree in Computer Application with a minimum First class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on a scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- MBBS with a Master's degree with a minimum First class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on a scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. Program/Integrated Ph.D. The program can apply through the downloaded application form only.
- Integrated Ph.D. The program is only applicable for all the engineering departments only in full-time mode.
- If anyone requires to apply for more than one specialization, he/she should apply separately for each specialization with the same application fee.
- Candidates can attach their academic profiles if required. The academic profile includes the following information: 1. Details of publications/conference papers 2. Awards, patents, prizes, etc., 3. Other activities
- If the candidate is applying for a full-time Ph.D. and he/she is employed, relieving certificate from the employer should be produced at the time of admission.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are having a valid GATE / NET score.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any error in the application process.
- The date and time of the written test/interview for the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to the institute website. So, the candidates are requested to check the website regularly for any updates
- No separate intimations are going to be given to the individual applicant.
Last date to Apply:
01-07-2021 by 4.00 p.m.