NIT Jamshedpur invites application for Admission to Ph.D. Program
- N.I.T. Jamshedpur offers academic programs: B. Tech. (Hons.), M. Tech., M.C.A., M. Sc. and Ph.D. in various disciplines.
- N.I.T. Jamshedpur has well-qualified and experienced faculty and dedicated supporting staff.
departments and Vacancies:
- Civil Engineering (C.E.): 9
- Computer Applications (C.A.): 3
- Computer Science and Engineering (C.S.): 4
- Electrical Engineering (E.E.): 6
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (E.C.E.): 8
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E.): 12
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (M.M.E.): 4
- Production and Industrial Engineering (P.I.E.): 6
- Chemistry (C.H.): 5
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management (HSSM): 3
- Mathematics (M.A.): 6
- Physics (P.H.): 3
1. Sponsored Research Scholars (Full Time):
2. Self Financed Research Scholars (Full Time):
3. Self Financed Research Scholars (Part-Time)
4. Faculty/Staff/Sponsored Project Fellow of N.I.T. Jamshedpur (Part-Time):
5. External Registration Program (Executive Ph.D.):
How to Apply:
- All candidates seeking admission to Ph. D. program are required to fill and upload their application form (online) along with all required documents by 21/06/2021.
- Incomplete application forms and uploaded after the last date will be rejected. • List of short-listed candidates for the interview will be uploaded on the Institute website only.
- The candidates must visit our website for fee structure/faculty expertise and advised to visit our website regularly for updated information about admission to the Ph.D. program for 2021-22.
- Advertisement on the Institute website: 17/05/2021 (Monday)
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 21/06/2021 (Monday)
- Intimation regarding interview call to be uploaded on institute website: 07/07/2021 (Wednesday)
- Date of written test and interview at N.I.T. Jamshedpur: To be communicated
- Date of announcement of results: To be communicated
- Date of admission: To be communicated