IIT Roorkee Winter training on Machine Learning using Python
Online Winter Training Programme on
Machine Learning using Python
(19th January - 01st February 2021)
Evening Batch - 5 PM Onwards
Electronics & ICT Academy, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is organizing a web Winter training Program on "Machine Learning using Python". This online winter training will start from the 19th of January 2021 and will end on the 01st of February 2021, It is a 15 days online program by IITR and The web program will be organized by an online platform.
Interested candidates who want to hitch this web program by IIT Roorkee can see more info by scrolling down.
The eligibility to participate in this online program is You should:
- Working Professionals
- Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations
- Prof. R. Balasubramanian, CSE Department from IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Partha Pratim Roy, CSE Department from IIT Roorkee
- Mr. Bipul Shahi, Diginique TechLabs, Expert Talks from Industry
- Prof. Sanjeev Manhas
The topics which can be covered during this online winter training by the IIT Roorkee aren't limited to,
- Introduction to packages in Python
- Tuples, Set, Dictionaries & Functions
- Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, EDA
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Distributions
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree, Random Forest
- Support Vector Machines
- Heuristic Approaches of ML
- Projects and Assignments
The certificate of completion on Machine Learning using Python will be provided by the E&ICT Academy, IIT Roorkee.
Duration: 14 days, 40 hours.
The last date to apply for this online course by IITR is January 17, 2021.
The fees for this online Winter Training Programme is 8000INR
Note - Refunds are going to be wiped out the case in fact cancellation only, within 20 working days.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who want to hitch this online Winter Training Programme on Machine Learning using Python by the IIT Roorkee using can apply here
For more information, see the link below