IITK Workshop "Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making"
Overview: IIT Kanpur is organizing a six-day Workshop on "Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making" from 8th March to 13th March 2021.
- QIP category participants can design and teach a similar course in their B.Tech./M.Tech. program. This course may also help them in research/consultancy projects
- Industry/Corporate participants will benefit by updating their analytical toolset for enhanced data analysis and improved decision-making in the managerial and business context.
- Ph.D. students will learn a wide range of cutting-edge analytical tools that can be useful in their ongoing and future research endeavors. A certificate of completion may also help in the job market.
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Linear Programming & Simplex Method
- Network Flow Problem and Applications
- Non-linear Optimization and Applications
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Input-Output Models and many more (check out the below-given link for details).
Attendance (min 75%) is mandatory to receive a course certificate.
- Workshop Date &Time: 8th - 13th March 2021 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Faculty from AICTE Institutes coming under the QIP program (maximum 30) No Registration Fees
- Non-IITK Faculty Rs 10,620/- (including GST)
- IITK Student Rs 4,000/- (No GST Required)
- Non-IITK Student Rs 5,900/- (Including GST)
- Industry Participant Rs 11,800/- (Including GST)
*For more details about the workshop check out the below-given link.*