NIT Patna FDP on RECENT TRENDS IN RESEARCH & OPPORTUNITIES
Faculty Development Program On
RECENT TRENDS IN RESEARCH & OPPORTUNITIES IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
Under the banner of Electronics and ICT academy at
National Institute of Technology Patna
15th March to 23 rd March 2021
Applications are invited for FDP that is conducted by NIT Patna on "RECENT TRENDS IN RESEARCH & OPPORTUNITIES IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING" from 15-23 March 2021.
- By the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Develop competence in understanding recent advances in an electric vehicle, micro-grid, renewable energy sources, solar PV system, high voltage DC system, advanced power converter control for Solar/Electric drives
- Design controllers for converters used in electric drives, electrical vehicles, etc
- Derive dynamic model of various industrial process & obtain reduced order model
- Learn and apply conventional and advanced control techniques to various industrial processes
- Understand and design Kalman filter for specific applications.
- Develop interest in writing projects related to Hydro Power Plant to overcome the issues and challenges faced by Engineers.
Topics to be covered:
Issues, Challenges and advancement in Electrical Vehicles, Converter and Controller for Electric Vehicles, PMBLDC, PMSM & Induction Motors Drives for EV, Charging infrastructure for Electric Vehicles, Vehicle to Grid (V2G) & Grid to Vehicle (G2V) control, Impact of distributed generation on protection coordination in Micro-grid, Power electronics Interface for Smart Grid Integration of RES, Power System Deregulation, Instrumentation surveillance in Hydro Power Projects, Introduction to HVDC, Trends in condition Monitoring of Electric Drives, Grid Interactive Solar PV System with Battery Energy Storage, Solar wind advanced converter design, High Power drives, Smith Predictor control, Kalman Filtering based Continuous glucose monitoring, A Transition from PID Controller to Sliding Modes, Balanced Truncation based Frequency-weighed Model Order reduction, Control system design, and analysis, Resonant Power Converters, Control system design and simulation for various processes.
One-week FDP includes:-
● 40 Hours Instructor-led live online Hands-on based learning &Interactive Query Session.
● Soft copy of study material, Training PPTs& Projects code
● Participants will get recorded sessions after completion of training
● E-Certificates will be given to participants who attend more than 70% of sessions in the workshop, attendance for each session will be taken.
Total 200 seats and the selection will be done on first-cum-first-serve basis. A PDF file of the online filled registration form with proof of registration fee paid should be sent by email to Dr. Moina Ajmeri (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
● Faculty/ Research Scholar (Ph.D.): Rs. 500/-
● Students (B.Tech/PG): Rs. 500/-
● Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
Deadline for registration: 11.03.2021, 5:00 PM