NIT Srinagar online FDP on "Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation"
- Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology Srinagar is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for four days on "Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation."
- This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through theoretical sessions, simulation & hands-on training, and demonstrations.
Date of Workshop:
- 02nd – 06th August 2021
- Concept of Non-destructive testing and evaluation
- Ultrasonic Testing and phased array ultrasonic NDT&E of welded joints
- NDT applications in aerospace and oil refineries.
- Latest advances and Application of NDT
Who can Participate:
- AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government
- Industry, CBSE Teachers, and staff of host institutions.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
- Seats are limited, and the selection will be made on a first-cum-first-serve basis
- E-Certificate will be provided to the Registered Participants by AICTE.