ATAL | NIT Trichy FDP on Electric Vehicles
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NIT, Tiruchirappalli is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on “Electric Vehicles”.
- The workshop also focuses on the recent developments in Electric Vehicles and related control circuitry.
Date of Workshop:
- 07th June– 11th June 2021
- Basic knowledge of Electric Vehicles
- Storage Technologies used in Electric Vehicles
- Energy Management in Electric Vehicle Topologies
- Impact of Electric Vehicles on Grid Quality
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.