NIT Uttarakhand e-STC on “Recent Advancements in Micromanufacturing”
One Week Online Short Term Course on
“Recent Advancements in Micromanufacturing”
November 23 – 27, 2020
Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is organizing an online One Week Short Term Course On “Recent Advancements in Micromanufacturing” which Is sponsored by TEQIP-III. This online Short Term Course will start from the 23rd of November 2020 and will end on 27th November 2020.
- Prof. Apurbba Kumar Sharma, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Inderdeep Singh, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Akshay Dwivedi, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. J Ram Kumar, IIT Kanpur
- Prof. Somashekhar S. Hiremath, IIT Madras
- Prof. Ravi Shankar, IIT Tirupati
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Faculty members
- Industry personnel
- Research scholar
REGISTRATION FEE: ₹ 250/-
|A/C Name||National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand|
|Bank Name||SBI, Srinagar - Garhwal|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Last date of registration: 18 NOV 2020
Dr. Dungali Sreehari
For more information, see the link below