NIT Uttarakhand Online FDP on Recent Pedagogy and ICT Tools in Teaching & Research
TEQIP-III Sponsored Five Day Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on
Recent Pedagogy and ICT Tools in Teaching & Research
Jointly Organized by
NIT Uttarakhand IIT Roorkee
August 27-31, 2020
The unprecedented crisis of COVID-19 appears to have thrown an altogether new set of challenges before the academics and teaching professionals thus compelling them to look for novel, alternative mechanisms, and pedagogical tools. Unable to comprehend its nature and agency, even the most experienced teachers find themselves perplexed and estranged about the tricks of the trade i.e. teaching in their case. The very realization of teaching being one of the human-centric activities all the more adds to the worries of an altogether worried lot of younger teachers. It is in this context and with a view to addressing these concerns that the Departments of HSS and the CSE of NIT-UK in association with the Department of HSS, IIT-Roorkee are going to organize a TEQIP-III sponsored Five-Day Faculty Development Programme (through online mode).
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Digital Pedagogy
- Online Teaching Modes, Tools & Techniques
- Role of ICT in the Enhancement of English Language Skills among Learners
- New Approaches to Teaching Language, Literature and Culture
- Cross-cultural Perspectives in Literature
- Leadership& Team Building through Literature
- Use of ICT in Classroom Teaching
- Content Analysis in Teaching Literature
- ICT tools to Escalate Students’ Motivation
- Use of ICT in Teaching Linguistics & Phonetics
- Use of Wikipedia/Social Media in Education
- ICT enabled task for Classroom assignments, etc.
This online FDP is open for participants from academia and industry including faculty members, research scholars, and postgraduate students. The seats for the course are limited and registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Senior faculty members from reputed educational institutions, creative writers and motivational speakers will deliver expert talks.
Registration Charge- NIL
To register - click here ( registration closed)
Last date for Registration: August 26, 2020
All the Participants will get an E-certificate after the completion of the FDP.
Dr. Ajay K. Chaubey
For more information, click below