NIT Trichy | ATAL FDP on Instrumentation, Signals, and Images for the Evaluation of Physiological Systems
- The Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, organizes a 5-day FDP on “Instrumentation, Signals, and Images for the Evaluation of Physiological Systems”.
- The faculty development program discusses various biosignal acquisition and imaging systems and advanced signal and image processing research.
Date of Workshop:
- August 16th -20th, 2021
- Physiological and pathological aspects of tissues and organs
- Data Acquisition systems of the brain: EEG, Computer Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Data Acquisition systems of muscles: EMG, and Ultrasound Imaging
- Applications of signals/images in health and rehabilitation
- Advanced signal and image processing techniques, recent research issues, and challenges
- Demonstration on biosignal acquisition and analysis
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
Mode of Delivery:
- Live web sessions through the Online Platform. Participants should have Smartphone/Laptop with a good internet facility.
- All sessions will be conducted online, details for which will be communicated with confirmation of registration.