Python Programming: A Concise Introduction: Complete FREE
Python Programming: A Concise Introduction
Wesleyan University, is organizing an online certificate program on Python Programming: A Concise Introduction This course is available on the Coursera Platform, and Interested candidates can apply/Enroll for this online course. This course is a beginner-level course and approx 18 Hours will take to complete this online certificate.
The following skills you will learn in this online Course
- Python Syntax And Semantics
- Python Libraries
- Computer Programming
- Python Programming
Bill Boyd, Visiting Associate Professor and Visiting Scholar, Wesleyan University
The following topics will be covered in this online course on Python Programming: A Concise Introduction
- Beginning to Program in Python
- Working with Lists and Importing Libraries. The Random library.
- Tuples, Data Dictionaries, Text and CSV Files
- Functional Values, Sorting, Formatting, Statistics, and a Menu Driven Database Program
How to apply