UBER hackTag challenege 2021, Apply Now
UBER is hosting the online coding challenge HackTag, Apply now The engine of the world moves to 1s and 0s, and it is that guild of wizards. Uber is looking to challenge through HackTag 2021. Do you have what it takes to work together and birth the next big innovation that will help us move the world?.
The following candidates can apply for this,
Persuing full-time B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E. (all years) degrees across branches.
- HackTag is open to working professionals or students pursuing full-time B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- Participants must register for this competition on the Dare2Compete platform in teams with an upper limit of 3 people per team.
- Cross-college and cross-organization teams are allowed.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
- Online Coding Challenge
- Grand Finale
- INR 2,00,000 (winning team),
- INR 1,00,000 (team in second place),
- INR 50,000 (team in third place) for working professionals
- INR 1,20,000 (winning team),
- INR 60,000 (team in second place),
- INR 30,000 (team in third place) for students
|26 Feb'21 06:00 PM IST||Registration Deadline|
|27 Feb'21 06:00 PM IST||Round 1: Online Coding Challenge|
|01 Mar'21 06:00 PM IST||Round 1 Result Announcement|
07 Mar'21 11:59 PM IST
|Round 2: Prototyping Deadline|
|Round 2:||Prototyping Deadline|
|29 Mar'21 11:00 AM IST||Round 3: Grand Finale|