EY | Analyst - Tax - TMT - Indirect Tax Consult Standard - Bangalore, Apply Now!
EY is hiring applicants for the position of Analyst - Tax - TMT - Indirect Tax Consult Standard.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you training, opportunities, and creative freedom.
- A graduate and/or postgraduate degree, preferably MBA or PGDM.
- Your main objective is to help the Tax team deliver quality products using general tax knowledge gained from training or education and assistance from more experienced tax professionals. Contribute to profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed efficiently.
- Operational Excellence / Day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed by the work program and the firm’s methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
- Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments, and technical authorities and applying them to moderately complex situations.
- Analyze and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make them available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
- Sensitive toward EY code of conduct, values, and quality standards
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery; keeping team members informed of work status; actively seeking assignments when unassigned; proactively seeking opportunities to provide tax services
- Candidates should be willing to travel·
- IT Savvy
People with the ability to work collaboratively to provide services across multiple client departments while following commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful, and able to sustain positive energy while being adaptable and creative in their approach.