Sony Internship opportunity | Human resource | Apply Before last date | Stipend
Human Resource Internship Opportunity
Sony has invited the appliance to hire the "Human Resource Intern" position in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as part of Sony’s global R&D unit. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the planet, all is feasible with the various research opportunities we provide at Sony Research India.
- To the Market Study of HR policies and the practices for the planning of compensation & benefit plan
- To Help review the existing policies and propose new initiatives for the employees’ retention
- To Assist in the marketing, planning in strategy for Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion
- Bachelor and above of Human Resources/Marketing specialization.
- Good communication and collaboration skills for teamwork
- Proactive attitude for self-growth
- Basic Microsoft office usage
- Having a Experience of working/studying abroad
- Having a Experience of prior internship/working as HR Planning or relevant area.
- HR Planning: HR Head
- Employer Branding: Team Lead
- Diversity & Inclusion: Team Lead
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India