SVNIT Surat- Applications Invited for Ph.D. Admission, Apply by June 4, 2021
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat has invited applications for the PhD. Course.
Who can Apply?
- Candidate having Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Management/Humanities or its Equivalent is eligible to apply for PhD programme offered by the respective Department.
- Master degree candidate who has appeared for final semester/year examination or submitted thesis, they will also apply.
The candidates applying for admission to PhD programme for the 2021 academic session will be required to pay a non-refundable fee through the online payment portal of the institute.
- Rs. 2000/- (for OP/OB)
- Rs. 1500/- (for SC/ST)
- All applicants must apply online
- The portal is compatible with Mozilla Firefox. Candidates are advised to use the Mozilla Firefox browser only.
- Applicants may apply for multiple programmes. A separate registration form and application fee is required for each programme.
- Using the login credential, applicants must log in to the Admission Portal for form filling.
- Application Fees must be paid only by the online payment portal from this site.
- After completion and submission of the online form, a filled form in PDF format will be generated.
- On the day of the interview and or written test, the shortlisted candidates should bring a printed copy of the online filled form along with all the necessary documents in original and a group of duly self-attested photocopies of all such documents.
- The exact time and venue for PhD interview are going to be notified along side the list of the shortlisted candidates.