MNIT Jaipur and AICTE "3D Printing & Design for Innovative Medical Devices".
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on "3D Printing & Design for Innovative Medical Devices".
- The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills related to 3D printing technologies especially in bio-medical devices, selection of material and equipment and develop a product using this technique in Industry 4.0 environment.
Date of Workshop:
- 28th June – 2nd July 2021
Who can Participate:
- Faculty members
- Ph.D. & M.Tech. Scholars of AICTE affiliated educational institutions.
Experts in this field from academia & industry such as Foreign Universities, IIT’s, NIT’s, and Industries
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to use online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the subsequent web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- Registration Cost: There is no registration fee for any participants.
- Last date: Interested can register on or before 15th June 2021 By filling the form given within the link
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
- The seats are limited, hence maximum of 200 participants will be allowed to register.
- Participants will be selected on first - come first- serve basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
- Confirmation of participation by email is compulsory