IIT Bhilai FREE ATAL FDP on Novel Materials from 05-09th July 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is organizing an FDP on “Novel Materials”.
- This program will be conducted in online mode by the faculty members from NIT Warangal in association with the University College of Engineering (BIT Campus) Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
- This faculty development program (FDP) is devoted to addressing the need for technological developments in Biotechnology and its allied fields.
Date of Workshop:
- 05th – 09th July 2021
- Introduction to Materials
- Energy Storage Technologies: Current Status and Future Perspectives
- Introduction and Applications of Nanomedicine
- Introduction to Modeling and Simulation
- Metal-Organic Framework Thin-films and Their Fabrication
- Introduction to Solution Processable Semiconductors: Synthesis, Properties, and Characterization
- Introduction and applications of healthcare materials
- Semiconductors for LightDriven Multi-Functional Applications: Solar-cell to Solar-Fuel
- Quantum Mechanical Simulation for Predicting the Optical Properties of Materials
- Nanomotors for Environmental Biomedical Applications
- Mental health - Psychology of Wellbeing
- Test and Valediction
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
How to Apply:
- All the participants should register online to attend the FDP.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- The certificates will be issued to those participants who are registered and attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and a score minimum of 60% marks on the test.