NIT UK online Winter School on “Fluid dynamics, dynamics, Heat Transfer and Applications”
International Winter School on
“Fluid dynamics, Heat Transfer and Applications"
January 18-29, 2021
Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand is organizing an online International Winter School on “Fluid dynamics, Heat Transfer and Applications". This online winter school by NITUK is sponsored by the TEQIP III. Interested candidates who wanna apply for this online winter school can apply for this.The objective of this school is to provide an interactive platform to the participants (young researchers and PhD/M.Tech students) to learn new concepts and applications pertaining to fluid dynamics and heat transfer in the engineering,
The following topics are going to be covered in this online winter school,
- Compressible and Incompressible Fluids;
- Biofluid mechanics; Microfluidics & Nanofluidics;
- Heat Transfer; Nanofluids; Computational Fluid Dynamics;
- Drops, Bubbles, and Multiphase Flow;
- Flow-through Porous Media;
- Experimental methods in Fluid Dynamics;
- Geophysical & Environmental Fluid Dynamics;
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy Storage and Conversion;
- Energy Sustainability & Green Iniaves..
There are no registration fees to apply in this online winter shool on mathematics for the participants of TEQIP-III Institutions
Rs. 500/- Indian participants of Non-TEQIP-III
US $ 25 for internaonal parcipants
Account Name: NIT, Uttarakhand
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
A/c Number: 37843015175
IFSC Code: SBIN0003181
SWIFT Code: SBININBB
The last date to apply for this opportunity is 10th January 2021..
E-Certificate will be issued to participants after successful completion of the School by Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand.
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to join this online Winter School on “Fluid dynamics, dynamics, Heat Transfer and Applications” apply here or can fill the form below.