NIT Warangal FDP on Effective Teaching and Learning Practices in Computational biology
A Five Day Faculty Development Workshop on
“Effective Teaching and Learning Practices in Computational biology.”
15nd - 19th March 2021
Online FDP will be conducted by NIT Warangal from 15-19th March 2021. Applications are invited for the same.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Operating systems Flavors.
- Technological developments in Biotechnology.
- Sequencing methods & Heuristics approach.
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and analysis of data.
- Phylogenetic and evolutionary methods.
- Biological Databases searching and retrieval of primary and secondary data.
- Classification and Clustering, Predictive analysis, Medical data processing, analysis and feature selection.
- Analysis of Polymorphism data in CoVID19 studies.
- Molecular Docking and dynamics Computational Systems Biology
- Faculty Rs. 600/-
- Research Scholars Rs. 300/-
- Account Name: DIRECTOR, RESEARCH ACCOUNT, NIT WARANGAL
- Account Number: 62266262236
- Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch: NIT Warangal Campus
- IFSC code: SBIN0020149
Eligible candidates may apply online by following the link given below on or before 10th March 2021.
Registration is open to Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Life sciences, Pharmacy, and working in the Institutions of higher education. Research Scholars, who have an aptitude to work in the areas of computational biology and desire to take up the teaching profession as their career.