Uttarakhand Open University Course on Cyber Security
Introduction to Cyber Security
Uttarakhand Open University
Uttarakhand Open University has launched an online course on Introduction to Cyber Security. This course will start from 15 Feb 2021, It's an 8-week online course by the online platform SWAYAM. The course will end on 30th April 2021.
Dr. Jeetendra Pande. Dr. Pande has worked in the areas Component-Based Software Development and Cyber Security. He has been involved in the development of pliability metrics for optimal component selection for component-based software development.
Topics/ Course Contents:
- Introduction to Cyber Space
- Choosing the Best Browser according to the requirement and email security
- Guidelines for secure password and wi-fi security
- Guidelines for social media and basic Windows security
- Smartphone security guidelines
- Cyber Security Initiatives in India
- Online Banking, Credit Card and UPI Security
- Micro ATM, e-wallet and POS Security
- Social Engineering
- Cyber Security Threat Landscape and Techniques
- IT Security Act and Misc. Topics
- Information Destroying and Recovery Tools
There shall be two components for evaluation: Internal assessment of 20 marks and proctored examination for 80 marks.